Monday, March 1, 2010

The New Era of Offensive Advertising in India

Dear Friends

I was seeing TV on last Friday, after so many days, and suddenly I saw the ad of Rin (HUL), in which it is openly negating Tide(P&G), its competitor brand. I was simply shocked. In fact shocked is an understatement, i was horrified. Never seen such an ad in my life.


Is it new way of offensive advertising? How will it effect the future of advertising? I am unable to answer these questions.

Kindly give your opinions about the same.

No comments:

To advertise on our blog write in to us at aggarwal.prabal@gmail.com

Disclaimer

All the content, information and comments presented on the Management Informatika blog at http://www.managementinformatika.blogspot.com are those of the authors of posts and comments and not of the blog Management Informatika.