Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Retail

Retail comes from the French word Retaillier which refers to cutting off, clip and divide and sale in smal quantity.Retailing consist of the sale of the goods or merchandise,from a fixed location such as a department store in small or individual lots for direct consumption by the purchaser.
A retailer buys goods or products in large quantity from manufactures either directly or through wholesalers and sells smaller quantities to the end user.
Retailers are the end point of the supply. Pricing techniques used by the most retailers is cost plus pricing. this involves adding a markup amount to the retailer cost. e.g Like a retail company purchase a colgate for Rs10 from Colgate Company and sells at Rs13 in outlet, so Rs3 is the markup amount.
Second technique used by the retailers is suggested retail pricing. It involves charging the amount suggested by the manufacturer and usually printed on the product.

4 comments:

Prabal Aggarwal said...

Its a good start!! Keep Posting :)

Sanchit said...

thank. ya i will keep on posting you

ViruS said...

hey cool info man... keep it up!

Kira Roza said...

My Testimony Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Benjamin after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Benjamin Lee promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Benjamin Lee, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Benjamin via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740 and  his email: 247officedept@gmail.com thank you. 

To advertise on our blog write in to us at aggarwal.prabal@gmail.com

Disclaimer

All the content, information and comments presented on the Management Informatika blog at http://www.managementinformatika.blogspot.com are those of the authors of posts and comments and not of the blog Management Informatika.